A Mystara 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons Campaign
- Roll 5d6 for each Ability Score, discarding the lowest 2 dice. Assign the scores as desired.
- All PCs begin with maximum gold, and the DM’s choice of either a mastercraft weapon or 300gp in potions.
- Elf (Ilsundal)- As PHB 3.5
- Elf (Belcadiz)- As PHB 3.5 but Martial Weapon Proficiency (Rapier, Light Crossbow, Longsword) and Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Hand Crossbow). +2 to Bluff, Diplomacy and Sense Motive checks.
- Elf (Shadow Elf)- As PHB 3.5 but Darkvision 60’, Stonecutting (as Dwarf), Martial Weapon Proficiency (Longsword, Short Sword), Simple Weapon Proficiency (Light Crossbow), Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Hand Crossbow), Light sensitivity, +2 Intelligence and -2 Constitution
- Elf (Wood)- As PHB 3.5 but Martial Weapon Proficiency (Longbow, Short Bow) and Weapon Proficiency (Short Spear, Spear). Favored Class is Ranger.
- Elf (Water)- As PHB 3.5 but Martial Weapon Proficiency (Light Crossbow, Cutlass, Rapier), Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Hand Crossbow), +2 on Swim, Craft (Ship) and Profession (Sailor) checks.
- Elf (Shiye-Lawr)- As PHB 3.5 but Favored Class is Beguiler. Martial Weapon Proficiency (Rapier, Short Sword, Shortbow) and Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Hand Crossbow). +2 to Escape Artist, Hide and Move Silently checks.
- Killoren (as Races of the Wild) Found in Alfheim, Wendar, Norworld (Forest Homes), Thunder Rift and other heavily forested/temperate areas.
- Kobold (as Races of the Dragon)
- Shifter (as Eberron Campaign setting, found in Alphatia and Norworld)
- Warforged (as Eberron Campaign setting, found in ancient Blackmoor, Rockhome and Alphatia)
- Changeling (as Eberron Campaign setting, hidden communities throughout Mystara)
- Spirit Folk, Mountain and River (as Unapproachable East, hidden communities in Alphatia, Ochalea and Ethengar)
· All Racial Paragon classes except Drow (Unearthed Arcana)
· All core classes (PHB 3.5)
· Beguilers and Dusk Blades are typically available to Elves and Half-Elves only, but they can occasionally be found by non-Elves.
· Knight (PHB II), Swashbuckler (CW), Scout (CAdv), Spell Thief (C Adv), Healer (Min Hbk), Favored Soul (C Div), Warmage (C Ar).
· While Elves can become clerics, Elven spiritual life is led by the Treekeepers, Druid-Wizards who tend the living artifact known as the Tree of Life that is the center of most Elven communities.
· Halflings and Dwarves are rarely wizards but Halflings in particular are often sorcerers. Dwarves are commonly Artificers.
· Shukenja and Wu Jen are found among the Makistani and the Ethengar.
· Samurai are rare. Human samurai originated serving the wizard nobility of Alphatia. The cat-like Rakasta are often Samurai and are found in Thunder Rift.
· The Merchant class from Dave Arneson’s Blackmoor Player’s Guide is available to PCs from civilized areas. Such PCs cannot take levels of Druid, Barbarian, Dragon Shaman or Spirit Shaman.
· The Noble class from Dave Arneson’s Blackmoor Campaign Setting book is available to PCs with DM’s permission.