The Cult of Halav is a church that was founded by Sergyev, a member of the
- King Halav, died on the field of battle in the final clash with the king of the beastmen, has been taken by the Immortals, to be resuscitated, healed and put asleep.
- The aim of the Immortals is to return Halav to Traladara when the moment is right to return the nation to its ancient glory.
- The Immortals have decided that the moment has been reached and they have sent the spirit of King Halav into the baby Stefan Karameikos III, so as to make him the new King of Traladara.
Actually the cult is dedicated to the idea that the Duke transforms Traladara from new into a powerful nation and will equip the armies to conquer the entire world. The prime objective of the Cult however is still to convince all, including Duke Karameikos, on the truth of this prophecy, this has yet to happen. But in spite of the frustrating position in which they have been relegated, accused of being visionaries and lunatics by the majority of Karameikans, its members are very determined and well indoctrinated by Sergyev, and wont give up. In particular, even if they can seem at first sight excited and crazy, these clergymen are, however, able to cast divine spells, a clear sign that they enjoy the favour of the Immortals (and of Halav), this gives them strength and makes them sure of the truthfulness of their own theories. Only a small part of the Traladarans of Karameikos (about 1%) belongs to this cult. The clerics of the Cult of Halav do not have a formal robe that unites them, and can be recognized by their scruffy and humble aspect, by the long beard and by the fervor with which they preach, as well as by the holy symbol of Halav (a sword plunged into an anvil) represented in a medallion that is always carried around the neck.
· Alignment: Lawful Good (clerics may be LG, LN or NG)
· Symbol: A sword plunged into an anvil
· Portfolio: Warfare, Weaponsmithing, Leadership, Will-power, Strength, Sacrifice, Opposing humanoids
· Spell Domains: Competition*, Good, Law, Protection, Strength, War
· Preferred Weapon(s): Shortsword